7.25.2010

updating this blog is still a chore.

I feel like this blog has been a big influence of my life. As wonderful as it has been, I have found myself not wanting to post, but doing it as a chore. Instead of dragging it out, I will just end this blog here. School will be much more difficult this year as well, and when it starts posts will be even more infrequent. Also, I am using my computer more than I should, and I am going to try to be much healthier. If you have followed The Modern Courtier I would like to thank you for doing so. It will stay open as an archive, but there will be no new posts.
Here are my sources, where I get this content from. Take a look, they're great:

Acquire  Iain Claridge  Minimalissimo  SwipeLife  Dezeen  NOTCOT

3 comments:

  1. Understood, man. Good luck. You posted some great products. -@dsmay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe what you posted made a lot of sense. However, what
    about this? what if you added a little content? I am not saying your information isn't good., but suppose you added something that makes people desire more? I mean "updating this blog is still a chore." is kinda vanilla. You should look at Yahoo's home page and see how they write news headlines to grab people to open the links.
    You might try adding a video or a pic or two to grab readers interested about what you've written. In my opinion, it might bring your website a little livelier.

    Visit my web page ... acheter followers twitter

    ReplyDelete
  3. This website was... how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I've found something which helped me. Cheers!

    Here is my site http://www.christkorner.com/

    ReplyDelete